JJ Transport Staff Spotlight Questions
Name – George Dragos
Good day friends…I’m 40 years old and I’ve been married for 13 years.
I was born in Romania, Eastern Europe and I moved to Canada in 2013.
Ever since I moved to Canada I’ve been looking to work in Transportation and Freight Logistics, just like in my home country.
This didn’t prove to be easy at first, so my first job was a Shipper-Receiver position in a warehouse.
I soon realized that my education and experience from Europe was not going to help me too much, so I decided to attend a “Dispatch and Transport Operation” course to help me get familiar with the Canadian specifics of this industry.
As a completion of this course, I had to get some hands-on experience by doing a practicum at a trucking company or freight broker.
This is when I found JJ Transport who accepted my practicum. After a 1 month of probation time, they offered me a job, and this is how I became a member of the JJ Transport Team.
1. What are 3 words to describe JJ Transport?
Professionalism, Integrity and Dedication
2. What drew you to JJ Transport originally?
I needed to complete my practicum.
3. What is your role at JJ Transport?
4. How did you first learn about JJ Transport?
I found their website on the internet.
5. What’s a goal you have for yourself that you want to accomplish in the next year?
I’d like to learn more about transport operations.
6. What’s the most inspiring part of your job?
Being part of a team of professionals.
7. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
F1 races, Fixing my cars and spending time with my family.
8. What are some causes you care about?
Animal and environment protection.
9. What is your favorite family vacation?
Going to Spain.
10. What is your favourite quote?
Live Long and Prosper!
Mr. Spock – Star Trek.
Ph. 604-821-1105…Press “2”